New Year’s Resolutions
Almost a month into the New Year, and hopefully, everyone is still keeping their New Year’s resolutions strong.
However, more often than not, we find it hard to maintain the focus and drive to keep striving toward these goals (and sometimes they’re just a little unrealistic as the fun of summer festivities extend their grasp well into January!)
So what of our business goals?
Did you vow to promote your business more regularly, more consistently, more creatively – more successfully?
Too often the task of promoting your business finds its way into the too-hard basket. We get busy, and forget the importance of strategic marketing for business success.
The new year is a great time to evaluate our business strengths and weaknesses, opportunities for growth, as well as threats to our success.
This way a strategic, creative (and realistic) plan of attack can be designed, implemented and the resulting success enjoyed by your company and clients alike.
At redhotblue, we don’t only analyse our clients, we are always striving to improve ourselves and our business.
2014 COMPANY GOALS
- To take flight with our new brand and commitment in delivering a variety of innovative activities to the region of Mackay [stay tuned!]
- Ensure the team continue to have an environment in which to grow, prosper and enjoy the job they do so well .
- Have FUN each and every day.
- To prove with a dedicated team with drive, determination and open minded thinking we can rise above the challenges of the economic downturn and lead the way.
OUR CREW’S GOALS
Jody: With my youngest daughter commencing school, it will be the first time in 8 years to spend some time on a few things that I have put to the side during this time.
- Bootcamp…. love it, have missed it and can’t wait to do it again
- Switch off – not attending to emails late into the evening
- Start a charity close to my heart… Discovering Asperger’s
- Remember daily, the glass is always half full – it just depends on your perspective
Bonnie: Stick to a budget for all our travel plans this year!!
Trudy: My goal for 2014 is to enter the Mackay Marina run and do the 5k run.
Maeve: To take up three new hobbies this year
Ash: My resolutions for 2014 are:
- Travel more
- Learn something new
- Carve up at netball
- Take more photos
- Just live everyday
Scott: In 2014 my goal for the year is to train hard, get fitter and gain a few more kg’s.
Ellie: To explore more of North Queensland – a goal I set myself when I moved up here.
Bianca: I’m going to read more (books not blogs!), draw more and get fitter and stronger.