Position Vacant – Digital Marketing Professional
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Professional with a go-getter mentality that wants to contribute to our award winning, growing business, located in Mackay on the Whitsunday Coast.
Redhotblue is the region’s leading creative agency and have an exciting year ahead, marking 25 years in business. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong foundation in digital marketing, particularly on Facebook Ads Manager and other social media platforms. We need someone with the skills and experience to build successful digital advertising campaigns and report on them, while collaborating with the rest of our in-house creative team.
The successful applicant will have proven work history in the areas of social media management and marketing strategies, with a minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience.
You’ll enjoy a diverse role within a collaborative environment, with opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life!
Remuneration package will be tailored based on the experience and skill set of the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will:
- have a Marketing, Communications or other relevant degree
demonstrates initiative and a proactive drive to reach successful outcomes for clients and redhotblue.
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multiple social media platforms across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- extremely confident with multitasking and working to tight deadlines within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- work in collaboration with the creative team producing content for posts, ads, videos and the ability to brief assets to the design team.
- strong experience scheduling social media posts via publishing platforms.
- ability to dive into social media analytics and insights in order to assess the success of a campaign and make the relevant adjustments to content and strategy as needed.
- possess an understanding of digital advertising and targeting options across a range of social media platforms in order to collaborate with our digital advertising team.
- have strong copy-writing skills and experience across a variety of materials including but not limited to: social media posts, websites, radio ad scripts, video/tv scripts, high-end capability statement &, media releases.
- ability to identify the appropriate language and tone-of-voice needed for each clients brand to reach a range of audience, while also taking the platform into account.
- ability to develop strategies for advertising campaigns for a variety of industry sectors, with a thorough understanding of a variety of advertising options/platforms and their purpose.
- experience in preparing marketing strategies, assessing a clients current marketing strategy, seeking out appropriate marketing & advertising opportunities, and providing recommendations.
- display a genuine interest in keeping up with the latest market trends and driving innovative marketing and advertising methods.
- manage and liaise directly with a diverse client base and manage a number of different sized jobs with evolving and short deadlines.
- basic understanding of InDesign is preferred, but not essential.
Full time – Flexible work hours
Please send your Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com
by January 21st 2022.
Examples of projects you have worked on would be an advantage.