Position Vacant – Experienced Social Media & Marketing Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join our team at Mackay’s leading creative agency located in the Whitsunday Coast.
The successful applicant will have proven work history in the areas of social media management and marketing, with a minimum of 4 year’s relevant experience.
You’ll enjoy a diverse role within a collaborative environment, with opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life!
The successful applicant will:
- have a Marketing, Communications or other relevant degree
- demonstrates initiative and a proactive drive to reach successful outcomes for clients and redhotblue.
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multiple social media platforms across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- extremely confident with multitasking and working to tight deadlines within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- strong experience scheduling social media posts via publishing platforms.
- ability to dive into social media analytics and insights in order to assess the success of a campaign and make the relevant adjustments to content and strategy as needed.
- possesses a basic understanding of digital advertising and targeting options across a range of social media platforms in order to collaborate with our digital advertising team.
- work in collaboration with the creative team producing content for posts, ads, videos and the ability to brief assets to the design team.
- ability to develop strategies for advertising campaigns for a variety of industry sectors, with a thorough understanding of a variety of advertising options/platforms and their purpose.
- experience in preparing marketing strategies, assessing a clients current marketing strategy, seeking out appropriate marketing & advertising opportunities, and providing recommendations.
- has strong copy-writing skills and experience across a variety of materials including but not limited to: social media posts, websites, radio ad scripts, video/tv scripts, high-end capability statement &, media releases.
- ability to identify the appropriate language and tone-of-voice needed for each clients brand to reach a range of audience, while also taking the platform into account.
- display a genuine interest in keeping up with the latest market trends and driving innovative marketing and advertising methods.
- experience creating, implementing & managing email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp
- manage and liaise directly with a diverse client base and manage a number of different sized jobs with evolving and short deadlines.
- basic understanding of InDesign is preferred, but not essential.
- experience with Facebook boosting is also preferred, but not essential
APPLICATIONS TO email@example.com – by Friday 10th September.
Examples of projects you have worked on would be an advantage.