Position Vacant – Videographer
We are seeking a talented and creative Videographer to join our growing team.
If you enjoy the fast side of life, multi-tasking, working with creative thinkers, being a part of a dynamic team, and are flexible and adaptable then this job is for you.
The successful applicant will be responsible for following a brief & storyboard and filming high quality footage that will be sent on to our producer for production.
The following attributes would be an advantage:
- Capture high quality footage in following the brief and/or storyboard.
- Capture footage for use on social media platforms, keeping in mind specific specs needed for these platforms.
- Provide strategic contribution to the production team with ideas and solutions.
- Have your own appropriate equipment to complete jobs.
- Have confidence, independence, and ability to adapt to different filming environments.
- A good eye for composition and high attention to detail.
- Efficient storytelling: Ability to deliver the video message in the most efficient way
- Able to maintain key relationships, internally and externally
- Sensitivity and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Proactive and able to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results against requirements and targets
- Formal qualifications in a relevant area such as videography, photography, art or similar, or practical experience is preferred.
- Examples of previous work will be required for application.
If this sounds like you then get your CV and Cover Letter ready and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2nd August 2021