It takes a special type of person to work at redhotblue. We are an award winning creative agency and with 25 years in business notched up, we know what it takes to have the perfect mix of professionalism with cutting edge design.
Want to join our team? If you thrive in a fast paced environment, embrace spontaneity, and can plan and deliver high-end results, take a look at the vacancies below.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Liaise with clients, crew members and industry suppliers.
- Answer phones and manage front office desk for visitors with excellent customer service skills.
- Ensure the studio is presentable at all times.
- Communication with clients on project status where applicable.
- Time keeper of time sheets for all crew.
- Provide general assistance to Director and Agency Manager.
- General awareness of day-to-day operations, offering assistance where required.
- Prepare project comps for review by Agency Manager.
- Assist with events and working at events where required – approx 1-2 annually.
- Oversee and ensure the company’s administrative functions are carried out accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A basic understanding of MYOB is an advantage, but not essential.
FULL TIME – school hours will be considered for the right applicant.
- Minimum five year industry experience in administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and team members.
- Have a friendly disposition.
- Advanced organisational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Able to analyse and interpret information.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced industry.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communicates with clients in a professional manner.
- Works well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Can manage end to end tasks.
- A standard drivers licence and car is required.